Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Playback Jumping from low to high + crackling

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone. 

I am working on the latest Adobe Premiere build on a brand new Ryzen 5950x machine with an RTX 3090. My audio set up consists of a set on Kanto YU2 Powered Speakers with a built-in DAC. 

When editing if I scrub the timeline the audio makes a cracking noise and during playback, the audio will randomly jump from where it's set to very very loud. 

I am wondering if there is anyone using similar speakers with similar problems and if they had a solution. 

I just started playing with Latency which is default set at 200. I just tried 100 and I think it's helping?

Cheers everyone

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure the default input in the audio hardware is set to NONE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick reply. Default Input is set to No Input which is the only option I have. Also changing the Latency doesn't seem to help. 

The error seems to happen when scrubbing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines