• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio playback not working right!

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I play a timeline the audio and waveform stop after a few seconds. Video keeps playing. When I pause and continue the audio starts again (for a few seconds). I have the lattest verson of Premiere and I updated my graphics griver and still not playing all the way throught the video. Has anyone found a fix to this? My video footage is 4k 

TOPICS
Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi derekb42783927,

We're sorry about the poor experience. We would need more info to diagnose the issue properly. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro, the system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM), and the specifications of the media file you are working with (format/codec, frame rate & frame size). Also, send a screenshot of the Audio Hardware preference window in Premiere Pro. We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Pro version 14.4.0

OS Windows 10

I have a Asus TUF gaming laptop with a Ryzen 7 4000 series with a Radoeon Graphics 2900 16 gigs 

32 gigs of ram 

I shot the footage at 4k at 24 frames per second on a canon 5D mark 4 frame size is 4096 x 2160  

I have also updated my graphics card driver 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsnGifkMI3w 

2020-09-25.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines