• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio plays during editing in the preview but does not play after video is rendered.

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added music to a video from ITunes and it plays flawlessly in the timeline also allowing me to edit volume, add keyframes etc.  However when I render the video and play it back once complete, the music is not there as if it neglected to render the music in the timeline.  I tried several different settings as well as isolating just the music to render it separately as a stereo audio file to add back to the timeline with no luck.  Please help this is so frustrating.  I'm sure it is something stupid that I just don't know or is ITunes not compatible with adobe premiere pro?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2017 Apr 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you send a screenshot of Premiere, with your timeline completely visible?

When you created the stereo file, what format was it? If you didn't convert it to WAV or AIFF, give that a whirl and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines