I posted about this issue a little while ago, but I didn't end up finding a solution.
I've been having an issue with my audio in Premiere Pro. At randoms times during clips, the audio pops or clicks and it's very annoying. The pops are not present in the clips before importing them into Premiere Pro. The popping occurs frequently when I'm talking, and I've made sure that my audio isn't clipping in the recordings. The popping sometimes randomly shows up in the exports even if the audio has played smoothly on the timeline without popping.
What I've tried:
- Numerous formats and encoding settings
- Exporting audio as .wav and re-importing
- Deleting all Media Cache Files
- Applying the automatic click remover
- Resetting workspace to a saved layout
- Setting audio hardware input to none
- Importing projects into new ones
- Removing any audio effects
As I mentioned, the audio sounds perfectly fine when opened with another media player (VLC). The issue also persists accross multiple types of recordings, such as videos recorded on my Iphone, and videos recorded through OBS with a good mic.
I have no idea what's causing this issues, and its getting quite frustrating.