Highlighted

Audio preview frame by frame

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Since this Monday when I created a new project in Premiere Pro, when I advance in the timeline frame by frame the audio is not reproduced. Before I could listen to the audio while moving forward with the arrow keys. Now I can't hear the audio when I pause and I can only hear it when playing, do you have an idea what could have caused this error and how to fix it?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gerikp | Adobe Community Professional

Make sure under Preference > Audio that you have play audio while scrubbing selected. If you do and it's still not working try resetting your preferences.  https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/FAQ-How-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-Premiere-Pro/td-p/8236158

Preferences.jpg

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio preview frame by frame

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Since this Monday when I created a new project in Premiere Pro, when I advance in the timeline frame by frame the audio is not reproduced. Before I could listen to the audio while moving forward with the arrow keys. Now I can't hear the audio when I pause and I can only hear it when playing, do you have an idea what could have caused this error and how to fix it?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by gerikp | Adobe Community Professional

Make sure under Preference > Audio that you have play audio while scrubbing selected. If you do and it's still not working try resetting your preferences.  https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/FAQ-How-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-Premiere-Pro/td-p/8236158

Preferences.jpg

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your Audio Preferences: Play audio while scrubbing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure under Preference > Audio that you have play audio while scrubbing selected. If you do and it's still not working try resetting your preferences.  https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/FAQ-How-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-Premiere-Pro/td-p/...

Preferences.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love you!

Thank you very much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0