• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio randomly disappeared while I was working on my project (solved)

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While working I realized that all the music tracks I put in A2 (except for one - the tan one at the end in the pic) disappeared. The file still shows their length/where they're supposed to be but no sound plays. When I went to check previous versions of my file, all of them had the missing audio tracks yet some of them still played music even if the track wasn't there. Anyone have this problem/know why it's happening? (I'm a beginner so I'm hoping I just made a dumb mistake)

UPDATE: kind of embarrassing but I mixed up which tracks I put my music in and muted it whoops. I'm sorry for anyone who wasted their time reading this as I am dumb. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-17 at 11.58.44 AM.png

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines