Audio slightly ahead of video - how to fix?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020 Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Morning!

My A1 audio is slighty ahead of the V1 video. This is a large video with many clips. The error started to occur at 04:39 (must have edited incorrectly). The video is around 13 minuites in total.

Please see below screenshot of my timeline.

Do you have any ideas on how I can fix this quickly using a shortcut? I.e. group all A1 audio from 04:39, delink from Video? and move back?

Charlotte92_0-1607153128994.png

Thanks,

Charlotte

TOPICS
Audio, Editing

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2020 Dec 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would select the faulty audio by 'Alt+mouse lasso' This will select the audio without the video. I would, at this point group the selected audio, right click 'group'. Then move that grouped audio in steps of one frame by Alt+ left and right arrows. Remember to ungroup the audio when finished or you will get into all sorts of problems!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you Richard!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines