Audio Syncing Issue

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 
I'm probably overlooking something like an idiot, but I have an issue with "telling premiere" that my audio is indeed in sync. 
Here's whats happened: 
I imported a video and the audio was out of sync. I did some rearranging with the file from the other camera so I thought I maybe just accidentally moved either the video or audio while it wasn't linked (sometimes the audio is on the b cam, and I just usually link it to my a cam, so I thought I just messed up here) now I just manually placed the video back into sync and started editing, all was fine. 
Now today when I opened the project (after updating today) I got this little audio sync.png information box that tells me the audio and video isn't in sync I suppose? But it is indeed synchronised on playback. 
When I added Warp Stabillizer onto a short clip, it apparently always "synchronised" it back but its now out of sync. How do I tell premiere to leave the audio in the position that it is because it is indeed synced? Or is a playback bug and the files are actually out of sync but it always just looks right in playback? 
Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder what would happen for you if you first nested your clip and then and then applied warp stabilizer? But my guess is that after you apply warp stabilizer that Premiere Pro is reverting to a previously cached clip for the audio. So you might try emptying your media cache folder.

And if you are sure your clips are in sync and you don;'t want to see the red sync warnings you can turn that off in your preferences.

clip mismatch.jpg

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines