Highlighted

Audio taking forever to export

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently when I attempt to export small snippets of audio from videos to make a kind of behind the scenes blooper real, it takes about half an hour to export roughly 2.5 seconds of audio. is this normal? because before, it would take me about an hour to export 20 minutes of fully edited footage, with multiple audio and video tracks, so why is 2.5 seconds of 3 audio channels taking about half an hour now? Am I missing some strange phenomina where audio takes longer to export on its own than video with audio?

My compuuter specs are as follows:
RTX 2070 graphics card, 32 GB Ram, ryzen 5 3600x cpu.

Topics

Audio, Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio taking forever to export

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently when I attempt to export small snippets of audio from videos to make a kind of behind the scenes blooper real, it takes about half an hour to export roughly 2.5 seconds of audio. is this normal? because before, it would take me about an hour to export 20 minutes of fully edited footage, with multiple audio and video tracks, so why is 2.5 seconds of 3 audio channels taking about half an hour now? Am I missing some strange phenomina where audio takes longer to export on its own than video with audio?

My compuuter specs are as follows:
RTX 2070 graphics card, 32 GB Ram, ryzen 5 3600x cpu.

Topics

Audio, Error or problem, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?