Highlighted

Audio time line missing

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  i dont even know the basics on Premiere, however, I know what I need to, apart from this issue.

My audio timeline seems to have disappeared and I can see to get it back.

can you tell me what I need to do?

audio.png

Topics

Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio time line missing

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,  i dont even know the basics on Premiere, however, I know what I need to, apart from this issue.

My audio timeline seems to have disappeared and I can see to get it back.

can you tell me what I need to do?

audio.png

Topics

Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ScreenFlow.gif

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Notice the very faint scroll bar on the far right of the timeline? You're scrolled to the top and need to scroll back down.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The User Interface ( windows and panels etc.) which is abbreviated UI, is limited by your monitor screen size to see everything at one time, when you add a lot of stuff.

You just need to 'expose' ( scroll down )to the audio levels because all your video levels already used up the space you can see on your monitor.

Think of this like a word processor program... sometimes you scroll up and down to SEE portions of what you wrote....  This is the same thing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hover with your mouse over the lower part until icon appears then drag up.

afbeelding.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines