Audio Track Mixer - Saving an audio effect preset?

LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC2017 - Win 10

How does one save a Preset eg Multi Band Compressor...from the Audio Track Mixer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 09, 2017
Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional , Jan 09, 2017

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't.

Amazing!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your reply was added successfully, but a moderator needs to approve your reply before it can be posted.

FFS....What is this all about?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

has there been any update to this?
I am so tired of reseting this in each sequence.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Honestly mind boggling that this hasn't been implemented yet.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am wondering. I work almost excluseively in the track mixer and setup different tracks with specific FX-- all VO's are recorded the same way so I have a VO track. Same with music, dialogue and sound FX, just drop the clips on the right track and all the applicable plugins do their work. I only ever drop fx on clips when I need to do slight tweaks to clips that vary a little bit. This is the most efficient method I've discoverd for working with audio in Premiere. So why does Premiere make this process harder than it should be? I can save track FX presets in Audition. Maybe Adobe wants to give Audition more caché in its usefulness as a companion app for Premiere, so you're more inclined to pay for the suite than just Premiere?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines