• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Track Muting Randomly

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently editing a project and in a random spot of the of a song, it's muting. You can see the "M" (for mute) on the track turn on and off. I tried restarting premiere and that didn't work. So then I tried taking the song out and just adding the same song from my bin, but it still mutes in that same spot. I fairly new, so I don't know if there is a way to set a track to mute itself at a certain point. Even so, if there is, I would have had to do it my just a slip of the finger, cause I definitely didn't take the time to do this. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLUTION>>>

Open up audio track mixer. Select affected track pull-down to 'write'. Set track to desire 'mute' status or not mute. Hit the space bar. It should effectively 'write' your desired mute status for that portion in which you play. So for random mute/unmute glitches, it will revert it to the way you want.

I don't know how to link the person that posted this. But it solved my issue. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This didnt help.

Dear Adobe, I just want you to know that I'm really pissed, because the premiere pro team seems to have bugs in the app all the time. All the time. No matter what I work on, I always find a bug in premier pro and I have to go online to find a solution for a fckup that the app designer team does all the time.

I understand its a complicated software, and I respect the effort, but I haven't seen a single bug in illustrator, photoshop or indesign for 6 years. I'm a graphic designer BTW so I'm using those apps all the time.

Premiere pro? 5 times a year, but I ssuccessfully bump into a bug EACH AND EVERY OCCASION.

Thanks for your hard work  guys, u just give me 5-10 hours of problem solving extra work during each project. Thanks thanks thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines