Audio track not showing properly times where I speak

Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just starting editing and it all seemed easy after this great course, but I have a problem.

I recorded footage and it all looks good when I play it however on the audio track I was counting on the audio waves to signal where I was talking and where I was not.

However somehow the waves showing on the audio track don't seem to match my talking at all. There are plenty of times where things I say on the video aren't being shown on the audio track visually and hence it makes it super difficult to edit and cut parts where I don't actually talk.

Can someone help?

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio track not showing properly times where I speak

Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just starting editing and it all seemed easy after this great course, but I have a problem.

I recorded footage and it all looks good when I play it however on the audio track I was counting on the audio waves to signal where I was talking and where I was not.

However somehow the waves showing on the audio track don't seem to match my talking at all. There are plenty of times where things I say on the video aren't being shown on the audio track visually and hence it makes it super difficult to edit and cut parts where I don't actually talk.

Can someone help?

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2020 0

Have something to add?