• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio transitions crackling since latest PPCC update (14.5)

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had this issue: Since updating to the latest PPCC (14.5, October 2020) I have had noticeable crackling when using any of the audio transitions if the clips have noise reduction/de-reverb on, between clips. It's almost like a buzz when the clips transition?

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seen simular issue on FB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been several instances of this.

Report it here:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does this buzzing occur when you render the audio or export?  What are your audio clip properties and sequence settings?  Anything lower than 48k 16bit uncompressed might be the source of your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been experiencing similar issues since the update when applying audio effects such as Vocal Enhancer and/or Hard Limiter. When removed the buzz/pop/crackle between the two clips with an audio transition applied goes away, though I don't know why any audio effects are causing that to happen. Hopefully they took a look at that with the next update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue on my Macbook Pro 16

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines