• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio waveform thumbnails glitching in and out

Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running 15.1 Premiere as of now, which is not the latest, but I've experieced this in the recent update as well, which is one of the reasons why I downgraded.
In the middle of editing down a big, long video, audio waveforms just stop appearing on the clips I'm editng. 

This has never happend to me in the v14 Premiere
I've tried clearing the Madia cache clean, for adobe to make new peak files, did not help, reseting workspace does nothing as well.
I short workaround I've found is bringing out the audio from within the nested sequence (I had to nest for production reasons) out into the outer most sequence and putting it disabled or muted under the clip. Then both audio clips have thumbnails with them, but only for so long. 10 more minutes of editing and those as well disappear. 

i9-9900k
Geforce 2070 super
16Gb DDR4 3000RMP

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem and I've seen posts complaining bout this for years. I doubt Adobe will ever fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines