Highlighted

Audio Waveforms do not show

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own two macs. A 2017 imac and 2020 macbook pro for which I use Premiere Pro 2020 everyday. The 2017 imac visually shows the audio waveforms however the 2020 macbook never has. ALL of my Premiere Pro 2020 settings are EXACTLY THE SAME on both macs. I have tried everything in an attempt to gain visuals of the audio waveforms on the macbook pro from checking the "Automatic audio waveform generation" box and restarting Premiere, to completely uninstalling then reinstalling Premiere as well as resetting my layout, I have basically tried everything the adobe community has ever suggested. It is frsutrating. Is anyone else having this same issue? I would really appreciate some help. Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio Waveforms do not show

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own two macs. A 2017 imac and 2020 macbook pro for which I use Premiere Pro 2020 everyday. The 2017 imac visually shows the audio waveforms however the 2020 macbook never has. ALL of my Premiere Pro 2020 settings are EXACTLY THE SAME on both macs. I have tried everything in an attempt to gain visuals of the audio waveforms on the macbook pro from checking the "Automatic audio waveform generation" box and restarting Premiere, to completely uninstalling then reinstalling Premiere as well as resetting my layout, I have basically tried everything the adobe community has ever suggested. It is frsutrating. Is anyone else having this same issue? I would really appreciate some help. Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have ask the obvious.

Render audio?

Show Audio Wavefrom checked in the timeline under the wrench?

show audio waveform.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've tried that

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0