Highlighted

Audio

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started using a new screen recorder, I'm now using "Debut Video Capture Software." Basically I have screen recorded a few clips. When I play them on my computer video files the audio is perfect. But as soon as I import them into premiere pro the audio turnes rubish. I do not know if its because the videos are the wrong type of file or what. I have tried converting the video files and have tried the following file types. "avi." and "mp4." Someone please help!! 

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Audio

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started using a new screen recorder, I'm now using "Debut Video Capture Software." Basically I have screen recorded a few clips. When I play them on my computer video files the audio is perfect. But as soon as I import them into premiere pro the audio turnes rubish. I do not know if its because the videos are the wrong type of file or what. I have tried converting the video files and have tried the following file types. "avi." and "mp4." Someone please help!! 

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say the audio turns to rubbish what do you mean? Does it go out of sync. If so your footage may be variable frame rate. Try convertingthe screen captured clips to constant frame rate using Handbrake.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-issues-with-screen-recorded-footage-in-premiere-pro/...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0