Highlighted

Auto change field dominance when move file on iMac (Premiere 2020)

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
A problem has happened to us that is very strange. We edited a tv show with Adobe Premiere 2020 14.4 on iMac Retina 27" 5K (end 2015). We worked a sequence with footage in Apple Prores 422 HQ - 1080i 25fps (Upper field). The problem comes when all the work is exported in Premiere in MXF with DVCPRO HD 1080i 50Hz codec (upper field). Final MXF file is perfect. But when moving from other folder or renaming directly with Finder, the field dominance changes from UPPER ODD to LOWER EVEN. We have tested it on several computers and this happens. (iMac with MacOS Mojave and High Sierra).
Do you know why it is? Has it happened to someone?
Thanks!!

* it is true that we have not had time to test Premiere 2020 14.5

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Auto change field dominance when move file on iMac (Premiere 2020)

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
A problem has happened to us that is very strange. We edited a tv show with Adobe Premiere 2020 14.4 on iMac Retina 27" 5K (end 2015). We worked a sequence with footage in Apple Prores 422 HQ - 1080i 25fps (Upper field). The problem comes when all the work is exported in Premiere in MXF with DVCPRO HD 1080i 50Hz codec (upper field). Final MXF file is perfect. But when moving from other folder or renaming directly with Finder, the field dominance changes from UPPER ODD to LOWER EVEN. We have tested it on several computers and this happens. (iMac with MacOS Mojave and High Sierra).
Do you know why it is? Has it happened to someone?
Thanks!!

* it is true that we have not had time to test Premiere 2020 14.5

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0

Have something to add?