• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto ducking generating Key frames but not ducking the music

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am seeing some issue with the Premier pro project i am working. I have a dialogue sequence and a background music. I was using the auto ducking feature before and never seen this issue. The auto ducking feature is generating key frames but not ducking i tried adjusting the "Duck amount" and generate keyframes but nothing happens. below is the screen shot of my project

Lenovo y50 - i7 with 16GB RAM and 8 GB NVDA graphics 2 TB SSD

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Hi @Vimalhbk 

Just checking that you have these steps covered.

What you learned: Enable Ducking in the Essential Sound panel to automatically add audio keyframes that lower volume during dialogue
Set audio types
Select clips of a particular type (for example, Music or Dialogue), and click to assign the audio type in the Essential Sound panel.
Set Loudness level
If your clips have varying levels, click Auto-Match in the Loudness section in the Essential Sound panel to automatically adjust loudnes

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i delete this post? I got my mistake !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Vimalhbk 

Just checking that you have these steps covered.

What you learned: Enable Ducking in the Essential Sound panel to automatically add audio keyframes that lower volume during dialogue
Set audio types
Select clips of a particular type (for example, Music or Dialogue), and click to assign the audio type in the Essential Sound panel.
Set Loudness level
If your clips have varying levels, click Auto-Match in the Loudness section in the Essential Sound panel to automatically adjust loudness to a level appropriate for the audio type.
Ducking settings
Select the music clips and choose options that set the way audio ducking is applied.
Click to select the types of audio that will trigger ducking.
Adjust the sensitivity to set the responsiveness of the ducking.
Adjust the amount that the level will be reduced by.
Set the duration of fades between different audio levels.
Generate keyframes
Click Generate Keyframes to add keyframes to the selected clips based on the settings you chose.
Adjust keyframes
You can adjust ducking keyframes manually.
Ducking can be applied again with new settings. Each time you click Generate Keyframes, existing keyframes are replaced with new keyframes based on the current ducking settings.

Good luck

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines