Highlighted

Auto Ducking - When background music comes back in it is too loud, how can I cross fade?

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I am editing a wedding video...during their vows I have used the auto ducking feature to lower the background music and increase the voice audio.  When I get to the part where I am done with the voice audio and I want the background music to come in, the music comes in so loud.  Is there any way to fade the music in?  I tried to add an audio fade transition but it will not allow me, it blocks it out. 

This is happening at the beginning also...the music abruptly stops when the audio clip comes in and then at the end, once the voice audio stops, the background music abruptly comes in.  I would like to fade the background music out at the beginning of voice audio and fade background music in at the end of voice audio.  Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Topics

Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Auto Ducking - When background music comes back in it is too loud, how can I cross fade?

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I am editing a wedding video...during their vows I have used the auto ducking feature to lower the background music and increase the voice audio.  When I get to the part where I am done with the voice audio and I want the background music to come in, the music comes in so loud.  Is there any way to fade the music in?  I tried to add an audio fade transition but it will not allow me, it blocks it out. 

This is happening at the beginning also...the music abruptly stops when the audio clip comes in and then at the end, once the voice audio stops, the background music abruptly comes in.  I would like to fade the background music out at the beginning of voice audio and fade background music in at the end of voice audio.  Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Topics

Audio, Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using fader automation in the track mixer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines