• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Auto FPS adjust

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem. If I import a clip on my project that have different FPS than my project it will be slow. Can someone help pls

TOPICS
Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey George,

I had similar issues on my last project, the fix that I found is to ensure the recently imported clip matches the sequences framerate by highlighting the one/all of the clips, right click then look for modify, then click on Interpret Footage. This will open a window where at the top, you will see an option that says "assume this framerate:...." from there you can set all your footage to your required framerate.

You may still experience choppy footage still, from what I've found, your best bet is to just save/copy any attributes from the edited clip, delete it and then re-add it from your media folder, then paste your attributes back onto the clip.

Anyways, Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To clairify, make the adjustments in the Media Browser tab, not the Sequence tab 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Converting videos with Handbrake - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines