• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatic selection of clips moving position line in timeline

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, this is my first time in this forum, i'm sorry to disturb someone with my question, but i'm facing a problem i've never seen before, and i can't find a solution by myself.

I have one project (only one, the others don't have the same setting) in which i think i activated in some way (i don't know which one!) a function that provokes the automatic selection of the clip, on which i'm moving with the selection vertical line in timeline.

Do you understand me? I move the vertical selection line on the timeline and automatically the clip that's at that moment under the selection line is selected. The selected clip comes from the track that i previously selected in the Select destination track command. If i don't select anything there, moving the selection line will be automatically selected the clip located on video track 1.

As you can imagine this is very uncomfortable and i would really like to disactivate it!

As i said at the beginning, this happens only in one project, so i think i activated this function in this project someway.

Could anybody help me?...

Thank you!

Chris

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

This is the 'Selection Follows Playhead' option in the sequence menu.

Selection 3.PNG

It is possible that this option automatically gets turned on when using the Colour Workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already found the answer! Reading a post on the forum.

It's the "selection follows playhead" command, located into the Sequence Menu.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the 'Selection Follows Playhead' option in the sequence menu.

Selection 3.PNG

It is possible that this option automatically gets turned on when using the Colour Workspace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly Richard! I used che Colour Workspace and probably the command was automatically activated!

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines