• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatically add and sync subtitles?

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Manually adding subtitles seems like a lot of work. Especially getting the timing correct and everything in the proper place. Is there any part of PP that will do some of the work for me?

For example, can I simply type out all the dialogue in a .txt file or some other external word processing program, and then import the file and have PP try to match it up with the audio by detecting the words being spoken? Basically have PP put the text in the correct places in the video based on detecting the audio?

I'm not sure if that makes sense.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Yes it makes sense and would be an awesome feature but it is not available in Premiere. I guess this is why there are companies dedicated to just doing subtitles.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it makes sense and would be an awesome feature but it is not available in Premiere. I guess this is why there are companies dedicated to just doing subtitles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's in Premiere Pro Beta now. Sorry it has taken so long.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines