Highlighted

Automatically Deleting Dead Air Premiere

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have premiere automatically scan a video via waveforms and ripple delete out the dead air parts. Timebolt supposidely only works up to 2 hours, I need anywhere from 3-4 on up to 8 hours of video to be scanned and cut down automatically.

Topics

Enhancement, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Automatically Deleting Dead Air Premiere

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have premiere automatically scan a video via waveforms and ripple delete out the dead air parts. Timebolt supposidely only works up to 2 hours, I need anywhere from 3-4 on up to 8 hours of video to be scanned and cut down automatically.

Topics

Enhancement, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Timebolt supposidely only works up to 2 hours, I need anywhere from 3-4 on up to 8 hours "

Cut the clip into 2 hour clips.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

▶ https://mrc.fm/presets ◀ 🎙 Adobe Audition Presets! 🎧 The audio presets I use. ▶ https://mrc.fm/learn ◀ 🎚 Learn how to master audio production. 🎤

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines