• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Autosave gone after 2 hours of work

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just did about 2 hours of work on a project. Suddenly premiere crashes, but I'm not very worried since I had seen it had autosaved a couple of minutes prior. When I opened my project file again, only the manual safe I made on the first clip showed up, and the autosave was nowhere to be found. Kind of annoying to see 2 hours of work go down the drain, but is there some folder I should check or a setting? Any form of help is appreciated😊

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do a Windows search for project files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your Project Settings dialog, or Production Settings dialog if you're working in Productions (which I highly recommend for everyone large or small shop) ... the Scratch Disk tab, is where you set where Autosaves go. So you can check that and see where they are saved on your machine, and change it if you want to.

I always set those where I want them, as the defaults are not where I want them.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines