• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AVC Long G 25 footage audio hash

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have  PX270 camera and recently, while browsing Long G 25 footage recorded on this camera, audio after the first few seconds goes to all static or hash.  Consistenly I can play the first 2-3 seconds with clear audio and then it all goes to crap.  If I start later in the clip, the audio is all static/hash.  Attempting to transcode with Premiere Pro/Media Encoder results in the same sound in the output file.  When looking at the raw footage in FCP X however, it sounds fine.  Any ideas here?  Let me know what additional infomration I can provide.

TOPICS
Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Per Ann Bens's recommendations I have the following ot add:

The footage is in a MXF container.  

I have tried this same setup on Premiere Pro 2020 and 2021 with the same issue.  I have tried on a MacBook and a MacPro 2013 running Mojave.  The MP has a Radeon RX 580.  All of this is happening without any capture cards, just looking at the footage on the computer monitor with built-in speakers.

Rendering engine selection has no affect on the issue.  No error messages are present.  I have reset preferences as well.  

Here is a link to an example of the source material: http://gofile.me/6rZyd/kTNuRksuh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post example video on forum, so we don't have to download unknown files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The smallest file I have would not fit on this forum.  If I modify the file then you woudln't be looking at it as I am.  It's simply an .MXF, not a .zip file.  If you're uncomfortable, hopefully someone else will be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines