• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background and Vidio overlay

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shot my vidio with a green screen.  I have made my background in Photoshop and flatened the image.  On Pr, I have succefully removed the green screen and downloaded the Background.  On the track panel, I have moved the Background track under the vidio track. 

However, in the desplay panel the Background remains on top of the Vidio, so it is out of view.

How do I move the Background behind the Vidio?  Or move the Vidio in front of the Background?

There is not a 'how to' described anywhere in the tutorials or instructions regarding this procedure.  I have serched them all.  Yet this is a standard procedure in green screen film making.

Pleas help me.  I have now used up 3 days of  my 7 day free trial.

Richard

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats , How to , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post some screenshots of your timeline and program monitor. Also a screenshot of your keying effects from effects control would be good. Please use the forum insert photo option for posting the screen grabs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Background on V1, greenscreen footage on V2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the way it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also are you sure you are looking at the Program moniitor and not the Source monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I was looking at the Program monitor (Panel #3).  Now, Richard, when I just went back to do the screem shots for you, Pr has dumped the whole file. I'll have to start all over again.  I tried to recover it, but failed.  If you have any hints, let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines