Highlighted

Background color change

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how can I change the background color from my videos from Black to White? I am using Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. TIA Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 11.28.46 PM.png

Create a Color Matte (right-click in Project window, New Item -> Color Matte..) - you'll be prompted for the color after hitting Ok. Then drag the matte to your timeline and make it the bottom-most track.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Background color change

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how can I change the background color from my videos from Black to White? I am using Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. TIA Screen Shot 2017-04-06 at 11.28.46 PM.png

Create a Color Matte (right-click in Project window, New Item -> Color Matte..) - you'll be prompted for the color after hitting Ok. Then drag the matte to your timeline and make it the bottom-most track.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2017 1
Enthusiast ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2017 2
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be so kind and send me a screenshot of the first step and where exactly I have to "right-click". Sorry, I am quite new to Premiere Pro. Thanks so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2017 0
Enthusiast ,
Apr 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll make it even easier. Go to File -> New -> Color Matte.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2017 2
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for clarifying, because the preivous answer was rather unhelpful. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I keep trying to change my background colour, whilst clicking new, colour matte and changing the colour to white, pressing ok, it comes up on my left, but when I try to drag it onto my timeline it does not let me. I have tried multiple times but I am not getting anywhere. Please help! x

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 1
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot of UI.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 0