• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Backing up Premiere Pro Projects to Google Drive

Contributor ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going on vacation and want to take my video music project with me to edit in the downtime. I'm bringing a hard drive with my project on it, but wanted to back up essential files in cloud storage, so I added some Google Drive space to my account. Naturally the 600+ gigs of video clips are taking forever to upload. My computer has been at it for a few days and still only a couple hundred gigs have been transferred.

Wondering if anyone else has better ways or suggestions of handling this backup? I really just wanted a backup there, as well as adding future drafts of my editing project.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Export , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most of the "normal" cloud services  are very slow at moving video files up and down, unless you have essentially gig up/down speeds. For the "pay" services, I'm currently using LucidLink which does an amazingly near magical job of moving media.

We have a partner in Cape Town SA and are always amazed at the flow we get.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines