New Here ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my export settings are the same as whoismatt.com/hdexportsettings

exact error:

Error compiling movie

Frame Creation Error

bad allocation while creating disk aligned video frame.

Writing with exporter: H264

around timecode: 33~~

component: H.264 type of exporter

selector: 9

error code: -1609629690

it failed with hardware encoding a few hours in twice, so i am currently retrying with software encoding. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

around timecode: 33~~

Is this the timecode it actually gave?

Otherwise you need to fix what ever is on the timeline at the given time; can be anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it gave me an interval between 33:46:18-33:46:26 mins. Is there a wat to view the video in seconds and not frames so i can pinpoint this area? Thanks again.. so lost

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just redo all within the given time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just in case anyone else lands here, CTRL + click on the frame count and PP should switch to time display. (...just like AE, but AE has a tooltip that tells you PP just expects you to know I guess?)

Aside: this is another one for the "ACP didn't even try to help" leaderboard. Do they get frequent flyer miles for not answering questions or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is how I fix these kinds of errors in windows. First, save anything in any adobe products that is currently not saved. Seconds, open task manager and kill any of the myriad adobe processes that are currently running, htis inclused CC, and anything else infesting your computer. Open up media encoder again and Reset Status on the export you were doing.

This has fixed any of these errors 100% of the time since I made the mistake on upgrading from 2014 to 2020.

My experience is that everythign runs slower, uses more memory (as in 2-3x more memory) and has a lot of errors. The rewrite they did for 2015 completely trashed AE and they don't seem to be capable of fixing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines