Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Banding video when I nest a clip

Explorer ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's my PC build:

MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE Z490 Vision D (Intel LGA1200/Z490/ATX/3xM.2/Dual Thunderbolt 3/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 2/Intel WiFi 6/Direct 12 Phase Digital Power/Intel 2.5G LAN/Motherboard)

CPUIntel - Core i9-10900K 10thGeneration 10-core - 20-Thread - 3.7 GHz (5.3 GHzTurbo) Socket LGA1200

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64 GB (2 x 32 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Founders Edition Graphics Card (900-1G180-2515-000)

HARD DRIVE: Samsung (MZ-V7E500BW) 970 EVO SSD 500GB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology, Black/Red

SECOND HARD DRIVE: (where I set my caches to render) Samsung (MZ-V7E1T0BW) 970 EVO SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe Interface Internal Solid State Drive with V-NAND Technology, Black/Red

EXTERNAL DRIVE: (where I store my project and media) HFSJ formatted Glyph Atom Raid SSD 4TB which I access through MacDrive 10

Premiere Pro v 14.8.0 (build 39)

My footage is MXF 4K.

My sequence is 1080p, Rec.709, Uncompressed YUV 10 vit 422, Maximum Bit Depth.

Everthing looks good in the sequence, but when I have to nest a clip, in order to apply Warp Stabilizer, the banding is horrible and looks like I'm back at 8-bit.  My nested sequence is the same as my main sequence settings.  Anyone have a solution, other than sending everything into AE to render out?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi filmsproket,

We're sorry to hear about this. Please share a screenshot of the banding that you are getting after nesting the clip? Also, is this happening with any specific media type or is it with all of them? We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines