Highlighted

Batch adding one forgotten clip into all videos

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did 52 short movies yesterday and had them all exported as mp4 perfectly, but found out one clip's missing in every single one of them, a clip about 12s long that i forgot to add in these videos, anyone have any good ideas? Like a group adding one forgotten clip into all 52 videos? I wish i can save sometimes don't have to fix them manually one by one...

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by mgrenadier | Adobe Community Professional

gotta say this should not take that long.  If the ins and outs on the source clip are the same, and you're doing an insert edit with video and audio or an overwrite with just video, shouldn't take more than a minute or 2 for each sequence.   

Topics

Editing, Export, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Batch adding one forgotten clip into all videos

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did 52 short movies yesterday and had them all exported as mp4 perfectly, but found out one clip's missing in every single one of them, a clip about 12s long that i forgot to add in these videos, anyone have any good ideas? Like a group adding one forgotten clip into all 52 videos? I wish i can save sometimes don't have to fix them manually one by one...

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by mgrenadier | Adobe Community Professional

gotta say this should not take that long.  If the ins and outs on the source clip are the same, and you're doing an insert edit with video and audio or an overwrite with just video, shouldn't take more than a minute or 2 for each sequence.   

Topics

Editing, Export, How to, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but ... that sounds like going back to each, adding in that clip, then exporting them out again ... sigh.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeh, what a terrible work i've done, sigh...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe worth a sigh, but you did do 52 videos in just a day, so, it's not that bad!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeh i'm doing it tho, mabye some day i'll invent a shortcut~

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines