• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch Change Color Space for ProRes RAW

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When importing a batch of ProRes Raw files, is there a way to change the default color space to S-Log3 instead of BT.709? So far, the only way that I've found to fix it is to manually change each clip individually.

[Moderator note: title edited for clarity as RAW format color management is different from most non-RAW CM in Premiere Pro.]

TOPICS
Editing , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You set that in the bin, Modify/Interpret Footage.

And you can select multiple files, right-click, Modify/Interpret Footage.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response, but it looks like that isn't an option with ProRes Raw clips.

Screen Shot 2021-04-26 at 12.52.02 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huh ... ProRes is one of the two format/codecs currently using that Color Management option. I know it works with ProRes in non-RAW flavors, thought it should with P-R RAW.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will find Working Color Space in the sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you change the color space on one clip, click on the Effect title in the Effects Control window for that clip and copy it. Then, in the Project window, select all clips you want the new Color Space on, and then paste.

Easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question and the above does not seem to work. The copy and paste will work on a clip by clip basis but not with multiple clips selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copying from the Effects Control Panel (ECP) of a clip, then going to the Project panel bin, selecting several ProRes RAW files, I'm able to paste to the selected files. It should work for you also. So ... Mac or PC?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES! THAT did it... Thank Much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Always glad to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is old, but I just ran into the same problem, and this saved me hours of time!
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select all clips in the Project Panel

Right click > modify > color > change the color space

Done

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines