Batch Process Video Files

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a number of video files that were all created with the same camera, from the same angle etc. I need to remove the audio, crop the frame and slightly up the exposure to each one. Is there a way of making these adjustments to one file and then copying it to all the others in Premier Pro?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Batch Process Video Files

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a number of video files that were all created with the same camera, from the same angle etc. I need to remove the audio, crop the frame and slightly up the exposure to each one. Is there a way of making these adjustments to one file and then copying it to all the others in Premier Pro?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do one clip, copy and paste attributes on the rest.

Or set crop and exposure as master clip (can be done in batch in the project window).

Audio can be deleted from timeline or disable source patching for audio.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 1
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do what @Ann Bens says. You can also just uncheck audio when you queue the clips to Media Encoder.

Screenshot 2020-12-04 at 18.07.01.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 1
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can setup a crop at export as seen in the video a two minutes in. That being said the other methods will work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=barrJWuBzCA&feature=emb_logo

This video shows how to output odd aspect ratios and resolutions to broadcast equipment using the Intensity Shuttle.Links to Intensity Shuttle below. https:/...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0