Highlighted

Become certified in Egypt

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to become a certified video editor in Egypt but I couldn't find any partners/resellers to go to, so is there any other way that I can become certified like an online class or something?

Please provide a URL/Company that can provide that along with the prices.

Didn't find anywhere else to post this question if its posted in the wrong section.

Best regards,

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Become certified in Egypt

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to become a certified video editor in Egypt but I couldn't find any partners/resellers to go to, so is there any other way that I can become certified like an online class or something?

Please provide a URL/Company that can provide that along with the prices.

Didn't find anywhere else to post this question if its posted in the wrong section.

Best regards,

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by becoming a certified video editor?

Do you mean become an ACA or ACE in Premiere Pro?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't matter which one of them, I guess ACA is the entry level and ACE is the advanced level, am I getting it right?

If so, then I want to know where to get those certificates in Egypt because I couldn't find any way to do so.

Best regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0