Highlighted

Beginner question: create a still image (title) that becomes a fixture in the upper left corner

Participant ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to do the following:

1. Have a short title still (such as used in old silent movies, but modern looking) show for a short while
  2. On transiition to the next clip (actual footage) have the page become a picture-in-picture in the upper left corner for the remainder of the footage clip.

I've been trying but have been unable to find out how to do this. Is this doable?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Beginner question: create a still image (title) that becomes a fixture in the upper left corner

Participant ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to do the following:

1. Have a short title still (such as used in old silent movies, but modern looking) show for a short while
  2. On transiition to the next clip (actual footage) have the page become a picture-in-picture in the upper left corner for the remainder of the footage clip.

I've been trying but have been unable to find out how to do this. Is this doable?

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would put both of them in the timeline, set your transition then select both right click on them and choose nest. After nesting go to the effects panel, open Presets/Pips/ UL  ( Upper Left) and drag the motion preset that you like into the nest.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 23, 2020 1