• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best process for editing 200 videos

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a great day. I'm personally looking for a Premier Editor Pro to help me solve the best solution for editing some videos I'm working on. I have about 200 exercise videos that are about 6-10 seconds each. When we did the shoot we took two shots. ( Front angle + Side Angle). This means we have about 400 videos in total. We have grouped shot A and B into their own folders individually.

I'm looking for the easiest way to mass edit all these videos as quickly as possible. Here is kind of the solution I'm thinking would be best. I wanted to ask this community before I start trying to hack this together if you have better ideas or solutions let me know 🙂

• Mass import all the folders into Premier
  • Find some way to Throw them all in their own compositions automatically?
  • auto sync all of them with the synchronize tool ( is there a way to mass do this? with their respected partner Shot)
  • Go through each of them and find the part where the person isn't doing an moving that would make the loop feel weird.
  • And then I need a way to auto find the middle (50%) location of the clip comp and auto cut SHOT A to reveal shot B.
  • I would then export out all these compositions.

here is a cut I did without automation, so you can better understand what I am looking to do.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hd2z58dxq8dksh5/flutter kicks male.mp4?dl=0

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

400 videos! Wow! You're going to be busy. I'm not sure what "auto cut" means, but sounds like you're basically on the right track. Unfortunately, there's no "auto edit" option - but hey, that's job security for us! Yeah, I also would use the Syncronize option with the audio, like you said. This should get the clips to auto sync pretty closely if the audio was recorded well. Just double-check to make sure that Premiere Pro got it right. I guess another time save is queue the finished sequences in Media Encorder and move onto the next one. Only export/render when you're on break or leaving for the day so that you're computer doesn't get bogged down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines