• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best Source for MOGRT Infographics

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for Infographic MOGRT packages to use in a series of corporate webinar videos being edited in Premiere Pro.  I am not very familiar with After Effects, but I want to be able to add Pie Charts, Call Outs, etc. to the presentation. I've found a ton of stuff out there from vendors like VideoHive.com that looks slick, but they are ultimately fairly limited when it comes to being able to control the way the graphic animates on.

A colleague of mine is working in FCPX with the FCP Infographics package from Pixel Film Studios. (https://store.pixelfilmstudios.com/product/fcpx-infographics/) From what I've seen it has the kind of controls I am looking for, but Pixel Film Studios doesn't appear to have an equivalent package for Premiere Pro.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a package that expose porperties at a fine level of granularity.  For example, I have a ton of Pie Charts, but none of them allow me to control the animation at the pie slice level.  

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Dave Kausch

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?