• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best tool for deleting a tiny imperfection in CS6

Engaged ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using CS6 and I want to delete a tiny cursor from near an animated line, about 2 seconds worth of animation. The cursor was recorded when I did the animation. I don't need instructions, I just want to find out the easiest tool to use.

I have tried the 4-point Garbage Matte, but when I draw the outline, everything outside the outline is removed. And I want just the opposite. Is there a way to invert the operation of a Garbage Matte?

My next step is to make a tiny circular mask in Photoshop, and use the Track Matte Key effect, then move the mask to remove the cursor.

Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use crop tool on a non showing cursor section on a superimpose clip and move the clip to the postion of the cursor on the underlaying track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll give it a go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines