Highlighted

best way to speed up ENTIRE (already edited) video?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've completed all my edits in a video, including speeding up/slowing down multiple clips to match with narration.  I would like to speed up the entire video (i.e., the entire project from 9 minutes long to 7 minutes long, evenly) but all tutorials are about how to speed up a single clip.  Please help!

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

best way to speed up ENTIRE (already edited) video?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've completed all my edits in a video, including speeding up/slowing down multiple clips to match with narration.  I would like to speed up the entire video (i.e., the entire project from 9 minutes long to 7 minutes long, evenly) but all tutorials are about how to speed up a single clip.  Please help!

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS - I want the audio pitch to stay the same - audio should just be faster, but at the same tone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nest the entire sequence and then apply the speed adjustment to nest in the containing sequence.  If that doesn't work, export your sequence with a high quality codec and then import the export back in to premiere and apply the speed adjustment using the clip/speed dialog.  Note that while you can maintain the pitch in this dialog, premiere is not always going to give you high quality results.  You might do better sending it to audition if you have the full creative cloud suite.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0