Betreff: Possible to change Program Window background to black?

Contributor ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi - i got another problem, i dont understand currently:

moviescene with moving car and a couple of adjustmentlayers above, making the look brown/red with some blue.

in the beginning, there is a soft blend in, 4sec. from white to the first clip. the white is not white, it looks white in the 1st second, then all gets yellow, in the last second blue, and then the clip is blended in 100%.

- can i set the program window to white, to better see the colorcast? i just see it right, when i export the movie.

- can i make the blend-in completely white and neutral, until the scene is shown as 100%

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Betreff: Possible to change Program Window background to black?

Contributor ,
Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi - i got another problem, i dont understand currently:

moviescene with moving car and a couple of adjustmentlayers above, making the look brown/red with some blue.

in the beginning, there is a soft blend in, 4sec. from white to the first clip. the white is not white, it looks white in the 1st second, then all gets yellow, in the last second blue, and then the clip is blended in 100%.

- can i set the program window to white, to better see the colorcast? i just see it right, when i export the movie.

- can i make the blend-in completely white and neutral, until the scene is shown as 100%

thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?