• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Betreff: Welcome to Premiere Pro 14.3!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah! The best new feature: updates without announcement, and renders my computer into a useless piece of trash because my CPU all of a sudden is not compatible. Thank you so much Adobe for taking my money every month. I have to roll back now every time I start Creative Cloud. Oh and did I mention I can´t start any Adobe program while offline? Nice work everyone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there – 

Super sorry to hear that the new version isn't compatible with your hardware! You can always re-install a previous version using the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The CC app has a section where the user sets the update preferences and practicess for their machine, and a lot of users don't see it.

In the CC app, go to File/Preferences/Apps, and make sure the 'auto-update' slider is to the left, where it turns grey and is off. You can set Notifications so it tells you if there's an update available. Oh, and the 3-dot icon to the right at the top of the Apps listing will also allow you to quickly set auto-update to on/off state.

Also ... when you do update manually, you can choose to leave the older version (for different full versions) installed, so you can have previous full versions 'up' at the same time.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines