Highlighted

Big Problem after todays update Premiere Pro 2020/ Procededure springin point not found

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Einsprungpunkt nicht gefunden

Der Prozedureinsprungpunkt "?_Init@locale@std@@CAPEAV_Locimp@12@_NZ" wurde in der DLL "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2020\mp4decoder_dll.dll" nicht gefunden

Adobe Fehler.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Big Problem after todays update Premiere Pro 2020/ Procededure springin point not found

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Einsprungpunkt nicht gefunden

Der Prozedureinsprungpunkt "?_Init@locale@std@@CAPEAV_Locimp@12@_NZ" wurde in der DLL "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro 2020\mp4decoder_dll.dll" nicht gefunden

Adobe Fehler.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Un-install Premiere Pro and re-install Premiere Pro and see if that fixes the issue. There is clearly a problem with the installation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did so, no solution. Too, I went to a reset point of my Windwos 10 installation of about ten days before, just to make sure, that the configuration of all visual basic C++  packages would be restored to a moment in time when everything was running fine. Really fed up, have to finish a project and there's not even the smalles idea how to get the software running

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2020 0
Averdahl LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you can try FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro?

If that don´t change anything i would try this: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues

If the issue persist i personally find that the fastest way to get back on track fast is to do a clean installation of Windows since it is a quick process today: Download Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2020 0