Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Big problems with premiere and after effects and nvidia Gforce RTX 2070

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a lot of problems with premier and after effects that are crashing and freezing my computer all the time. 

My GPU is an Nvidia GT-Gforce RTX 2070

After hours with the online support that didn't solve my problem (also the guy made more problems) i teinstall everything from zero: win 10 64 bit and adobe products and update all the drivers.

i saw in the forum here that there is a problem with nvidia driver and it's recommended to install the "studio driver". I installed him and it's worked for a couple of days but now i have again problems with premiere and Ae
In premiere when i'm opening a project i have a white screen in the program panel
In Ae when i'm opening i can't see the composition. i change the after effect forlder in appdata and user to after effect.old but i don't want to make this every time i open Ae

Is there an other solution pleeeeeeeease. 
I've been suffering for 3 weeks and it's very hard to work in those conditions

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What CPU do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have an Intel core i9 9880H 2.30GHz Coffee Lake

i have 64gb ram

2 hard drive ssd. on the first win10 and adobe programs and on the second all my project files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines