• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Big Sur 11.2.1 Mac Mini M1 and all Abobe Products

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering why I cannot find any professional info relating to Abobe products and when they can run on my new Mac M1...I tried to run my 2019 Adobe products with Rosetta 2 but not much luck. I am currently still running my 2019 products on my 2012 Mac......why no news. My company wants to buy the new macs but the lack of info will force us to buy the Intel versions around June 2021

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU , Import , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Edgar,

We appreciate you writing in.

I found an article which answers the questions related to Adobe applications' compatibility with Apple M1 computers. Check it out: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/apple-silicon-m1-chip.html

Let us know if you have any additional questions. We'll make to pass them on to our product team here.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not 100% sure what you mean by 'professional' info Edgar, but if it helps, there is already an Abobe support knowledgebase article listing which apps are already supported, which are supported under emulation (Rosetta 2) and whether that's with or without issues, and which have native beta versions available:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/apple-silicon-m1-chip.html

You're posting in the Premiere Pro forum so I'm assuming that's your main app of interest? For what its worth, so far I'm having no issues using an M1 13" MacBook Pro to edit and deliver broadcast masters w/ Premiere Pro CC 2020 (running under Rosetta 2, not the beta) ... just delivered another one this morning. That said, I'm really just waiting for my new workstation PC to ship, but while I wait, this little M1 lappy is quietly running circles around the older (2014) 15" MBP that I'd be stuck with otherwise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Running the new Mac Mini M1 Big Sur 11.2.1 and had a no luck loading Premeir 2020 and if I try to run my older Premier 2019 Rossetta 2 worked once then failed. What I was trying to get at was when Adobe was going to indicate they would have solved these issues a oppose to saying sometimes in 2021which is very vague.....the Mac users built this company and I think we need better support/info. I am still deliverying my finished edits on my Mac 2012 running premier 2019 while my M1 just entertains me on the internet...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines