Highlighted

Black Bars Problem

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exported my video with as selected ''Fit'' but some clips have black bars it's like 9.2 GB so i can't export again I'm going to upload to Youtube.

Caapture.PNGCapature.PNG

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Black Bars Problem

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exported my video with as selected ''Fit'' but some clips have black bars it's like 9.2 GB so i can't export again I'm going to upload to Youtube.

Caapture.PNGCapature.PNG

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'd need to see your full Export dialog especially to see the right-side settings. That would show us what your sequence is, and what your export is. Normally this is a mis-match between the two.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 1
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the first picture is the timeline you exported from, the clip is already smaller than the frame, exporting with fit won't change anything.

You need to rescale the clip in the timeline before exporting.

You can do that by going to the Effect Control window and adjusting the scale there, or you can right click on the clip in the timeline and click on Set to frame size.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, it seems i have to export again it's took like  5 hours.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are your export settings? And computer specs?

A two hours sequence shouldn't take more than 2~3 hours to export, or even less.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought so but there is problem with this program  when i play clips in timeline there is occur fps problem.

I have i7 4710 mq, 8gb ram, 2 gb gtx860, 240gb ssd 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i selected clips than Set to frame size nothing happens still looking black bars. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems like the original video you're working with has these black bars. Resize it from the effects control window until it fits the whole frame.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

some videos are 1280x720 how can i make them 1920x1080

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i selected clip there is nothing in the effect contorls so i can't change Cadpture.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the video in the timeline.

Go to the Effects Control window.

Under motion, there's an option called Scale, it should be set at 100%.

Increase the value until you the video fills the whole frame.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to select in the timeline (as indicated in the picture below) and not the project window.

temp.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i increase the value still look like this 

Capturre.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay i got it fixed it when i selected the clip which have black bars than set to frame it's fixed the problem. sorry I'm trying to make this video like days, I'm completely new this program.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Engaged ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's because the "Playhead" is somewhere else, the picture you are currently viewing is not the one you are adjusting.

The playhead is the blue vertical line, drag it to the clip you are actually selecting so you can see the changes you are doing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the requested screen-grabs of your export box, and also give us the details of your clips ... frame-sizes especially.

Otherwise this is all a waste of your time and everyone else's. We need to see the numbers on the screen.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to do that this program drives me crazy 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0