Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black box in center of clips after linking media

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-05-20 at 9.27.28 AM.png

I'm working from an XML in Premiere Pro CC 2015. After linking the media (.mts files) I can review clips in the source monitor and they look fine. However, in the program monitor, when reviewing the sequence in my timeline, there is a black box in the center of every frame of every clip which fills about half the frame. It remains even afer rendering. How can I correct this? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You think there would need to be a masked area or picture-in-picture or something that would show in the ECP ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, did you ever find a solution to this problem? Having the same problem trying to get color correction from a DaVinci XML to work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm having the exact problem with importing xml color grade file from davinci to premier pro timeline..any solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I encountered the same problem, and I figure it out that the black box could be the ERROR FROM THE ADJUSTMENT LAYER in the sequence. Turn off the layer of Adjustment layer to see if that is the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue, I had several nests under a adjustment layer and a black video at bottom. I removed the black video on track one and the adjustment layer and that solved the problem. Not sure what Cassie's it but there your fix (using a Mac)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines