Black Magic Raw with GoPro on the timeline does not work in Premiere Pro 14.8

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My program no longer imports from After Effects.

Black Magic Raw with Gopro on the timeline does not work.

I cannot have two versions on the same machine!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't you have two versions? Personally, I've got everything from 2015.3 to the current version, one from each series. The program files are really not that large, so they don't take any significant space.

And having one that you know is 'stable' is always wise. You can always get work done.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The BlackMagic plugin is apparently continually problem-prone. I gave up on it and bought the Autokroma BM-RAW plugin for Premiere & Ae. It always just works and besides that, gives options for presets and things the freebie from BM doesn't.

And they offer the best help/support for BRAW issues no matter whether you use their plugin or the BM one.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines