Highlighted

Black playback screen

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know what causes this? My project was fine, then suddenly it wasn't, I now can't playback unless I'm running the project on Software only which let's face it is sh*t.

It makes no sense how it can be fine one minute then decide to just stop working since nothing was changed by me -_-

Once again, I'm glad I use resolve for my bulk of projects this is just getting infuriating.

EDIT - So after opening up my project, it works if I open it up on the main sequence I created, when I swap to the second sequence (the exact same settings except for the size which is for instagram) it is black, then if I swap back after that, the main sequence stays black too... this makes no sense...

Topics

Crash, Editing, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Black playback screen

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know what causes this? My project was fine, then suddenly it wasn't, I now can't playback unless I'm running the project on Software only which let's face it is sh*t.

It makes no sense how it can be fine one minute then decide to just stop working since nothing was changed by me -_-

Once again, I'm glad I use resolve for my bulk of projects this is just getting infuriating.

EDIT - So after opening up my project, it works if I open it up on the main sequence I created, when I swap to the second sequence (the exact same settings except for the size which is for instagram) it is black, then if I swap back after that, the main sequence stays black too... this makes no sense...

Topics

Crash, Editing, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

let's just assume for once that it is in fact an Adobe Bug and nothing to do with my specs, since I do the exact same videos every couple of days and don't change anything, and 90% of the time it works

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is a bug you are posting in the wrong place. Nothing we can do to help.

Premiere Pro: Hot (1864 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But there's been a lot of posts about the same bug maybe there's a work around? It only happens for me in some projects (not all) and only when I change the sequence settings to anything but 16:9...

Like the bug that made masks start masking our random edges of your work and you had to turn off linear compositing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines