Highlighted

Black Screen and constantly having to end task to close Premiere

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with multicam 80% of the time with Premiere and honestly it's a huge buggy mess, there have been bug suggestions for years that still haven't been fixed, such as not being able to undo in a multicam sequence without closing and reopening the project

Now I keep getting black screens and having to force close Premiere pro, meaning a full project is just untouchable, any update on when Multicam will actually get some bug fixes because since 2020 my production rate in multicam has gone down by half.

This happens mainly when I create a 1080x1920 Sequence for instagram, that sequence just won't play video at all and it crashes the entire project. Why -_-

Topics

Anywhere, Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Black Screen and constantly having to end task to close Premiere

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with multicam 80% of the time with Premiere and honestly it's a huge buggy mess, there have been bug suggestions for years that still haven't been fixed, such as not being able to undo in a multicam sequence without closing and reopening the project

Now I keep getting black screens and having to force close Premiere pro, meaning a full project is just untouchable, any update on when Multicam will actually get some bug fixes because since 2020 my production rate in multicam has gone down by half.

This happens mainly when I create a 1080x1920 Sequence for instagram, that sequence just won't play video at all and it crashes the entire project. Why -_-

Topics

Anywhere, Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having an adobe tech on remote accessing my computer who also couldn't fix it. Multi cam is just horrendous

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, we did everything deleted the cache, changed preferences, rolled back premiere pro, rolled back drivers, everything that can be thought of.

Mentioned being let out my contract since I'm not a fan of paying for a service I can't use and now I'm waiting for a senior technician to contact me, I'll update in case anyone else enjoys these multi cam bugs as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines